We exist to advocate for pharmacists as health care team members integral to the effective delivery of health services in Newfoundland and Labrador. We work to provide a united voice that represents your interests and supports the important role you play in providing care to the patients of our province.
At PANL, it is our mission to foster the advancement of both the pharmacy profession and our members.
Benefits of Membership
- A strong provincial voice representing your interests
- Connection to multiple provincial and national interest groups
- Timely news and industry information
- Continuing Education
PANL AWARDS - deadline Thursday, May 25, 2017
Do you know a Pharmacist:
- Who is outstanding in their field?
- Who has provided outstanding service to the community?
- Who has taken the time to improve patient care by completing advanced training or education?
- Who has introduced innovative methods or service into pharmacy care?
- Who has long term service in the community with distinguished record?
Do you know a Student:
- Who exudes enthusiasm and passion for the future of pharmacy?
- Who has made an outstanding contribution to PANL?
Are you a Student who:
- Who is involved in PANL and university life?
- Who understands the importance of pharmacy to the community?
Canadian Pharmacists Travel Affinity Program - NEW
PANL is excited to offer our members, in partnership with CPhA, exclusive access to the Canadian Pharmacists Travel Affinity program. Enjoy below-market discounts on all hotels and car rental suppliers around the world with discounts averaging 10-20% below best available rates. Find details in our Members Only area.
Pharmacists 1st Wealth Management and Benefits
PANL is pleased to partner with Pharmacists 1st Wealth Management and Benefits to provide members with access to customized benefits for pharmacists. Pharmacists 1st is a single source for almost every financial need a pharmacist would have. Services include home and auto insurance, wealth management, investments, mortgages, legal, real estate, accounting and more. Find details in our Members Only area.
CPhA Associate Membership
Individual pharmacists who are members of PANL automatically belong to the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) as an associate member and benefit in multiple ways – by having a strong national voice for the profession, complimentary print subscription and 24/7 online access to the Canadian Pharmacists Journal, access to valuable professional development programs and to the Primary Care Pharmacy Speciality Network. Learn more in the Member's Only Section
Malpractice Insurance Coverage
PANL is a member of the Canadian Pharmacists Benefits Association, which is managed and operated for the sole benefit of member provinces, and works to provide you with the best Malpractice Insurance Coverage. For more information please check out the CPBA website or view their recent newsletters.
QID - NEW
PANL is pleased to announce a new membership benefit. All PANL members will have access to QID. This is the only secure and free online community dedicated to Canadian pharmacists. It provides an online platform for members to connect and collaborate through computer and mobile devices.
Cineplex Discount - NEW
Save money when you purchase your CINEPLEX certificates as a PANL Member! Find details in our Members Only area
GoodLife Fitness - NEW
PANL Members can take advantage of a GoodLife Fitness Corporate Membership! Find details in our Members Only area